How to unzip all zipped attachments in Outlook emails?
If you received an emails with zipped attachments in Outlook, how could you quickly unzip them? Try below solutions:
This method will guide you to save all attachments of an email to the hard disk firstly, and then unzip all compressed attachments manually.
1. In the Mail view, click to preview the email whose zipped attachments you need to unzip in the Reading Pane, and then select any one of attachments to activate the Attachment Tools.
2. Go to the Attachments tab, and click the Select All and Save All Attachments buttons successively.
3. In the popping out Save All Attachments dialog box, please click the OK button directly.
4. Now the Save All Attachments dialog box comes out. Please specify the destination folder you will save all attachments into, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Now all attachments of the selected email are saved into the destination folder. Please open the folder in the File explorer in your computer.
6. Right click a zipped attachment and select Extract All from the context menu. See screenshot:
7. In the popping out Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders dialog box, please click the Browse button to specify a destination folder for placing unzipped attachments, and click the Extract button. See screenshot:
Now the selected zipped attachment is unzipped.
8. For unzipping multiple compressed attachments, please repeat above Step 6-7 for each compressed attachment one by one.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can quickly unzip all zipped attachments in multiple emails with several clicks only. Please do as follows:
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. In the Mail view, please select multiple emails whose zipped attachments you will unzip, and click Kutools > Uncompress All (Attachments). See screenshot:
Not: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails with clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. In the popping out Uncompress All dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
So far all compressed attachments in the selected emails are unzipped in bulk in a short time. See screenshot:
Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.