How to add social media icons in an Outlook signature?
As the most popular social media, have you ever tried to add your Facebook icon/webpage address into your Outlook signature? But how? This method will get you to add social media icons in your Outlook signature at ease.
This method will take the Facebook icon for example, and guide you to add social media icons in your Outlook signature easily.
Note: Before adding social medial icons in an Outlook signature, you need to save the icons on your computer firstly.
1. In the Mail view, click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new Message window, click Insert > Signature > Signatures to open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
3. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, select the signature you will add social media icons in the Select signature to edit section, and click the Image button in the Edit signature section. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Insert Picture dialog box, please find out and select the specified social media icon (Facebook icon), and click the Insert button. See screenshot:
5. Keep the inserted Facebook icon selected, click the Hyperlink button. See screenshot below:
6. In the opening dialog box, type the web page address others can visit your Facebook into the Address box, and click the OK button. See screenshot above:
7. Repeat above Step 3-6 to add other social media icons as you need, and finally click the OK button to close the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
So far, you have added the specified social medial icons in your Outlook signature. When recipients clicking the social medial icons in your sending emails, they can visit your social medial, such as Facebook directly.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.