To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoIt's now under calendar - automatic processing.
How to turn off meeting forward notifications in Outlook?
For example you send a meeting invitation to several attendees in Outlook, and one of attendees forward the meeting invitation to another person. In this case, you, the meeting owner/organizer will receive a meeting forward notification as below screenshot shown. It will be annoy in some cases. So how could you turn off it? This tutorial will guide you to turn off the meeting forward notifications step by step.
To turn off the meeting forward notifications in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Select any email or folder of your Exchange account in Outlook, click File > Info, and then click the hyperlink besides the Account Settings button to open your Outlook Web App. See screenshot:
2. Now the login page of your Outlook Web App is opening, please enter your username and password to login.
3. In the Outlook Web App, please click the Settings > Options at the upper-right corner. See screenshot:
4. Go ahead to (1) click settings in the left bar, (2) click calendar at the top of right section, (3) check the Delete notifications about forwarded meetings option, and (4) click the Save button. See screenshot:
5. Log out your Outlook Web App.
For now on, you will not receive the meeting forward notifications in your Outlook any longer.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agono longer works office 365 has been updated and this option seems to be removed.