How to turn off meeting forward notifications in Outlook?
For example you send a meeting invitation to several attendees in Outlook, and one of attendees forward the meeting invitation to another person. In this case, you, the meeting owner/organizer will receive a meeting forward notification as below screenshot shown. It will be annoy in some cases. So how could you turn off it? This tutorial will guide you to turn off the meeting forward notifications step by step.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To turn off the meeting forward notifications in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Select any email or folder of your Exchange account in Outlook, click File > Info, and then click the hyperlink besides the Account Settings button to open your Outlook Web App. See screenshot:
2. Now the login page of your Outlook Web App is opening, please enter your username and password to login.
3. In the Outlook Web App, please click the Settings > Options at the upper-right corner. See screenshot:
4. Go ahead to (1) click settings in the left bar, (2) click calendar at the top of right section, (3) check the Delete notifications about forwarded meetings option, and (4) click the Save button. See screenshot:
5. Log out your Outlook Web App.
For now on, you will not receive the meeting forward notifications in your Outlook any longer.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365