How to disable calendar notification in Outlook?
If you don’t like the calendar notification popping up every time to remind you about the appointments or meetings, you can turn the notification off in Outlook. In this article, you will learn how to turn off or disable the calendar notification in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For disabling calendar notification in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please do as follows.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Calendar in the left pane, and then uncheck the Default reminders box in the Calendar options section. And finally click the OK button.
If you are using Outlook 2007, you can disable calendar notification as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, go to the Preferences tab. Uncheck the Default reminder box under Calendar section. And finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
After unchecking the Default reminder box, the appointment or meeting notification will not pop up anymore.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.