thanks for the nice tips.
How to move appointment to difference calendar in Outlook?
Normally, it’s easy to move an email from one mail folder to another with the Move feature in the right-clicking menu. However, when right clicking an appointment, there is no Move feature in the context menu. So how could you move an appointment to a different calendar? Below solutions can help you:
You can easily move an appointment to a different calendar with dragging and dropping in Outlook.
In the Calendar view, select the appointment you will move, drag and drop it until the destination calendar is highlighted on the Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
Apart from dragging and dropping, you can also move an appointment to a different calendar with the Move to Folder feature in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, double click to open the appointment you will move.
2. In the Appointment window, please click File > Info > Move to Folder > Other Folder. See screenshot:
3. In the Move Item to dialog box, please select the destination calendar in the Folders list box, and click the OK button.
So far, the specified appointment has been moved to the destination calendar already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.