thanks for the nice tips.
How to move appointment to difference calendar in Outlook?
Normally, it’s easy to move an email from one mail folder to another with the Move feature in the right-clicking menu. However, when right clicking an appointment, there is no Move feature in the context menu. So how could you move an appointment to a different calendar? Below solutions can help you:
You can easily move an appointment to a different calendar with dragging and dropping in Outlook.
In the Calendar view, select the appointment you will move, drag and drop it until the destination calendar is highlighted on the Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
Apart from dragging and dropping, you can also move an appointment to a different calendar with the Move to Folder feature in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, double click to open the appointment you will move.
2. In the Appointment window, please click File > Info > Move to Folder > Other Folder. See screenshot:
3. In the Move Item to dialog box, please select the destination calendar in the Folders list box, and click the OK button.
So far, the specified appointment has been moved to the destination calendar already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.