How to disable hardware graphics acceleration in Outlook?
Is the text blurry in your Outlook? Or the Outlook runs slowly? These problems might be caused by hardware graphics acceleration. Here, this article will guide you to disable the hardware graphic acceleration in Outlook easily.
You can easily disable the hardware graphics acceleration for your Outlook with below steps:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Advanced in the left bar, and then check the Disable hardware graphics acceleration option in the Display section. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button to close the Outlook Options dialog box.
So far, the hardware graphics acceleration has been disabled in your Outlook already.
Note: There is no Disable hardware graphics acceleration option in Outlook 2007.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.