How to always show the Bcc filed in Outlook?
When creating new emails, replying or forwarding emails in Outlook, the Bcc filed is hidden by default. Actually, you can enable the Bcc filed and make it showing all the time in Outlook.
It is quite easy to always show the Bcc filed in the new, replying, and forwarding email message windows in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, please click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the opening Message window, please click Options > Bcc. See screenshot:
3. Close the new email without saving.
From now on, the Bcc filed will show all the time no matter in new, replying, or forwarding email message windows.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.