How to print bcc recipients in a sent email in Outlook?
You can view the bcc recipients in a sent email message in Outlook. But when you start printing this email, the bcc field is hidden from the mail. When you print it out, it seems that there is no bcc recipient included in this sent email. That’s not good for you to keep the email in file after printing. Actually, you can print the bcc recipients in a sent email after having some configuration in this email. This tutorial will show you the details of how to print bcc recipients in a sent email.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For printing bcc recipients in a sent email in Outlook, you can do as follows.
1. Open the sent email you want to print the bcc recipients.
2. Click the Developer > Design This Form. See screenshot:
If you cannot see the Developer tab in the Ribbon, please click here to know how to show the Developer tab.
3. Then a Field Chooser dialog box appears in the Message window, please click the Frequently-used fields, and then select the Address fields in the drop-down list. See screenshot:
4. Then drag the Bcc to the Message header under Cc: field and arrange it neatly. See screenshot:
5. Right click the Bcc field, and then click Properties in the right-clicking menu.
6. In the Properties dialog box, please go to the Validation tab, and check the Include this field for Printing and Save As box. Then click the OK button.
7. Click the Save button to save the email message.
8. Then you can print the email with the Bcc field showing. See screenshot:
(1) This method is available for only one email.
(2) This method is not applied to the IMAP email account type.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Advanced Print feature to quickly print a sent email with all Bcc recipients at ease.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. Click to open the Sent Items folder in the Navigation pane, select the email you will print with Bcc recipients, and click Kutools > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to specify a printer and click the Print button in the popping out Print dialog box.
And now the selected sent email has been printed out with all Bcc recipients.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.