How to print bcc recipients in a sent email in Outlook?
You can view the bcc recipients in a sent email message in Outlook. But when you start printing this email, the bcc field is hidden from the mail. When you print it out, it seems that there is no bcc recipient included in this sent email. That’s not good for you to keep the email in file after printing. Actually, you can print the bcc recipients in a sent email after having some configuration in this email. This tutorial will show you the details of how to print bcc recipients in a sent email.
- Print bcc recipients in a sent email in Outlook (8 steps)
- Easily print Bcc recipients in a sent email with Kutools for Outlook (3 steps)
For printing bcc recipients in a sent email in Outlook, you can do as follows.
1. Open the sent email you want to print the bcc recipients.
2. Click the Developer > Design This Form. See screenshot:
If you cannot see the Developer tab in the Ribbon, please click here to know how to show the Developer tab.
3. Then a Field Chooser dialog box appears in the Message window, please click the Frequently-used fields, and then select the Address fields in the drop-down list. See screenshot:
4. Then drag the Bcc to the Message header under Cc: field and arrange it neatly. See screenshot:
5. Right click the Bcc field, and then click Properties in the right-clicking menu.
6. In the Properties dialog box, please go to the Validation tab, and check the Include this field for Printing and Save As box. Then click the OK button.
7. Click the Save button to save the email message.
8. Then you can print the email with the Bcc field showing. See screenshot:
(1) This method is available for only one email.
(2) This method is not applied to the IMAP email account type.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Advanced Print feature to quickly print a sent email with all Bcc recipients at ease.
1. Click to open the Sent Items folder in the Navigation pane, select the email you will print with Bcc recipients, and click Kutools > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to specify a printer and click the Print button in the popping out Print dialog box.
And now the selected sent email has been printed out with all Bcc recipients.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.