How to change Outlook calendar to military time (24-hour clock)?
When showing a calendar in Day / Work Week / Schedule View in Outlook, the time labels are shown as 12-hour clock, such as 10AM, 1PM, etc. Here, this article will show you the way to change time format, and show the time labels as military time (or 24-hour clock) easily in Outlook calendar.
This method will guide you to change the time format in Outlook calendar and show all time labels as military time or 24-hour clock. Please do as follows:
1. Open the Control Panel with one of below ways:
A. In Windows 10, please click the Search icon at task bar, type control panel into the search box, and then select the Control Panel in search results. See right screenshot:
C. In Windows 7, Please click Start > Control Panel.
2. In the opening Control Panel, type Region into the search box right to the folder address box, and then click Region (or Region and Language) in the search results. See screenshot:
3. Now the Region dialog box comes out. Under the Formats tab, please (1) select HH:mm from Short time drop down list, (2) select HH:mm:ss from Long time drop down list, and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: For changing to custom time format in Outlook calendar, please (1) click the Additional settings button in the Region dialog box; (2) in the Customize Format dialog box, enable Time tab, (3) type time format codes into both Short time and Long time boxes, and (4) click OK buttons to save the changes. See screenshot:
After configuring the time format in the control Panel and returning to Outlook calendar, you will see the time labels are changed to military time (24-hour clock) as below screenshot shown.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.