How to set default font (face, size, and color) for new message in Outlook?
It’s easy to change selected text’s font face, size, or color in a composing email in Outlook. But do you know how to change the default font size, font color, and font face for all new emails and appointments in Outlook? This article will share the solution.
To set the default font face, font size, and font color for all new emails and appointments in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Stationery and Fonts button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, please click the Font button in the New mail messages section. See screenshot:
4. Now the Font dialog box comes out. Please configure as follows:
(1) Please select a new font face from the Font list box;
(2) Please choose a new font size from the Size list box;
(3) Please specify a font color from the Font Color drop down list.
Note: You can preview the font with specified font face/size/color in the Preview section.
5. Click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
So far, the default font has been changed. The new default font will be applied to all new messages, appointments, and meetings in Outlook. See screenshots:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.