How to set default font (face, size, and color) for new message in Outlook?
It’s easy to change selected text’s font face, size, or color in a composing email in Outlook. But do you know how to change the default font size, font color, and font face for all new emails and appointments in Outlook? This article will share the solution.
To set the default font face, font size, and font color for all new emails and appointments in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Stationery and Fonts button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, please click the Font button in the New mail messages section. See screenshot:
4. Now the Font dialog box comes out. Please configure as follows:
(1) Please select a new font face from the Font list box;
(2) Please choose a new font size from the Size list box;
(3) Please specify a font color from the Font Color drop down list.
Note: You can preview the font with specified font face/size/color in the Preview section.
5. Click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
So far, the default font has been changed. The new default font will be applied to all new messages, appointments, and meetings in Outlook. See screenshots:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.