How to edit a sent email in Outlook?
For example, you sent an email by mistake just now, and you want to edit this sent email and add more content in Outlook, any ideas? This article will introduce a solution for you.
This method will guide you to recall the sent email in Outlook, edit it as you need, and then resend it. Please do as follows:
1. Open the Sent Items folder, and double click to open the specified sent email you will edit.
2. Now the sent email is opening in the Message window. Please click Message > Actions > Recall This Message. See screenshot:
3. In the popping Recall This Message dialog box, please check the Delete unread copies and replace with a new message option, and click the OK button.
Note: It’s optional to check the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient option.
4. Now the sent message is editable. Please edit it as you need, and then click the Send button.
Note: The Recall This Message feature can recall emails only if recipients have not read this sent email yet.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.