How to edit a sent email in Outlook?
For example, you sent an email by mistake just now, and you want to edit this sent email and add more content in Outlook, any ideas? This article will introduce a solution for you.
This method will guide you to recall the sent email in Outlook, edit it as you need, and then resend it. Please do as follows:
1. Open the Sent Items folder, and double click to open the specified sent email you will edit.
2. Now the sent email is opening in the Message window. Please click Message > Actions > Recall This Message. See screenshot:
3. In the popping Recall This Message dialog box, please check the Delete unread copies and replace with a new message option, and click the OK button.
Note: It’s optional to check the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient option.
4. Now the sent message is editable. Please edit it as you need, and then click the Send button.
Note: The Recall This Message feature can recall emails only if recipients have not read this sent email yet.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.