How to Archive and Backup a folder in Outlook 2010?
If you want to manually archive and backup a folder in Outlook 2010, please follow the steps:
Click on the File tab >> Info >> Cleanup Tools, and click Archive. See screenshot:
Checked the Archive this folder and all subfolders option, and select the folder you want to archive or backup.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.