How to list all emails with attachments in Outlook?
In Outlook, we may have several accounts with hundreds of emails, some contain attachments and some don’t. Is there any way to list all emails with attachments in Outlook?
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook, the Search utility can list all emails with attachments for you.
1. Click on one folder that you want to list the emails which include attachments, and click on the Instant Search box. See screenshot:
2. Then under the Search tab, click Has Attachments, then all emails with attachments in the folder have been listed.
Note: If you want to list all emails with an attachment from different folders, please click to select the search scope in the Scope group on the Search tab. See screenshot:
With the Attachment Manager of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily list all emails with attachments in Outlook.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
1. Click Kutools > Manager in the Attachments group. See screenshot:
2. Then a Kutools for Outlook dialog pops out to remind you this function do not support IMAP account in Outlook 2010, just click OK to continue.
Now all emails with attachments in Outlook have been listed in the Attachment Manager dialog.
Click at the arrow to expand the email, you can see the information on attachments of the selected email.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.