How to import contacts from Excel to Outlook?
If you have a list of contacts information in Excel, and now you want to import these contacts from Excel to Outlook, do you have any ideas? Here I introduce the method to import contacts from Excel to Outlook.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeat add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders, then keep one. Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
To import the contacts from Excel list, you need to save the Excel file as CSV file first.
1. Enable the Excel file which contains the contact list, and click File > Save As > Browse, and select a folder to save it，the in Save as type drop down list, select CSV(Comma delimited), and click the Save button.
2. Now warning Microsoft Excel dialog boxes may come out. Please click the OK or Yes to go ahead, and then close the new CSV file without saving changes.
3. Then enable Outlook, click File > Open & Export > Import/Export in Outlook 2013 and 2016. See screenshot:
Note: If you are using Outlook 2010, please click File > Open > Import.
4. Then in Import and Export Wizard, select Import from another program or file. Click Next.
5. Then in the Import a File dialog, select Comma Separated Values. Click Next.
6. Then select the CSV file you have saved in the first step by clicking Browse, and check one option you need in the Options section. Click Next.
7. Select a contact folder you want to import the contacts to. Click Next.
8. Then check Import “contacts.csv” into folder:Contacts..option.
9. Click Map Custom Fields option if you want to do some manual mapping. For example, you want to adjust the Phone Number to the Business Phone, you just need to click on the Phone number, and drag it to the Business Phone.
You can drag Full Name, Email to the fields as you need.
10. After adjusting fields, click OK, and then click the Finish button. Now the contacts have been imported to the specified contact folder of Outlook.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!