How to quickly reply by reply template includes original message in Outlook?
When you receive a letter, you may need to do some reply to it. But sometimes, the reply contents are alike, so can we use a template including original message to quickly reply in Outlook? Here in this article, I introduce some ways to create a template of quick reply including original message in Outlook.
To create a reply template, you just need to create a new Quick Step in Outlook.
1. Select the account you want to reply with reply template while receiving messages, and click Create New in the Quick Steps group under Home tab.
2. In the Edit Quick Step dialog, give a name for this reply template in the Name box, and select Reply from the Actions drop-down list.
3. click Show Options, then type the reply contents you use generally in the Text box, and you can choose a shortcut to quickly enable this template, also you can type some tips in the Tooltip text to remind what the template use for while you using the reply template.
4. Click Finish, now the reply template has been created and displayed in the Quick Steps gallery.
Now when you want to reply a message with the reply template, you just need to select the message and then click at one reply template in the Quick Steps gallery, or use the shortcut you created, then the reply window pops out.
But with the Quick Step, you just can reply one message at a time, if there are multiple messages needed to be replied as soon as possible, this way cannot be a good choice. Kutools for Outlook has a utility – Reply multiple messages can create a reply template and reply multiple messages in bulk.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Create reply template
1. Click Kutools > Bulk Reply > Create & manage reply template to enable the Create & manage reply template dialog.
2. In the Create & manage reply template dialog, click to add a new template, give a name for it.
2. Click Ok, and now you can create a custom reply contents in the big box.
3. Click Close to close the dialog.
Now you can reply multiple selected messages with the reply template.
4. Select the messages you want to reply with template, then click Kutools > Reply multiple messages, and select the template you have created from the menu. See screenshot:
5. Then the Reply Selected Emails dialog pops out, you can view the reply template then click Reply to reply to selected emails.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.