How to change the font color of unread message in Outlook?
In default, the unread messages are displayed as blue font color as below screen shown in Outlook. But some people may want to change the font color of unread message to another one, how can you solve it?
remove all duplicate emails from one mail folder in outlook
|We usually receive many duplicate emails with same subjects and attachments which are needed to be removed.The Duplicate Mails in Kutools for Outlook can quickly remove all duplicate emails and keep one only in seconds. Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Select one account you want to change the font color of unread messages, and click View > View Settings.
2. In the Advanced View Settings: Compact dialog, click Conditional Formatting.
3. In the Conditional Formatting dialog, check Unread message checkbox only, and click the Font button.
4. Then in the Font dialog, in the Color drop-down list, select one color as you need.
5. click OK > OK > OK to close dialogs. Now the unread messages displayed as the specified font color. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.