How to move all events from one calendar to another at once in Outlook?
In Outlook, you may have several calendars. Sometimes, you want to move events from one calendar to another. Generally speaking, you can drag the events from the calendar to another one, however, if there are hundreds of events needed to be moved, it is a huge job. Here I introduce an easy and quick method to move all events from calendars to another at once in Outlook for you.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To move all events from one calendar to another, firstly, you need to change the view to list.
1. In Outlook 2010/2013/2016, click View > Change View > List. (If you in Outlook 2007, click View > Current View > All Appointments.)
2. Then press Ctrl + A to select all events in the calendar you want to move events from, and right click to display the context menu.
3. Click Move to go to the submenu, and select one calendar you want to move to.
Note: If the destination calendar is not listed in the submenu, you can select Other Folder, and then specify the destination calendar in the Move Items dialog box.
Also, you can directly drag the event items to the calendar you use.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.