How to insert a screenshot into message body quickly in Outlook?
When you creating a new email message in Outlook, sometimes, you may need to insert the screenshot of the current opened word, Excel or web data into the message body. Normally, you should take a screenshot first, and then insert the screenshot into the message body as a picture. But, today, I will talk about an easy way for dealing with this task in Outlook.
In Outlook, there is a Screenshot feature which can help you to insert a screenshot of opened window quickly and easily, please do as this:
1. First, you should open the application that you want to insert its screenshot, and then create a new email. In the new Message window, click Insert > Screenshot, see screenshot:
2. Then, select the window screenshot that you want to insert, and then, the whole window screenshot has been inserted into the message body immediately, see screenshot:
If you need to insert part of the screenshot into the email body, this Screenshot function also can do you a favor.
1. Activate your application window that you want to take a screenshot, and then click Insert > Screenshot > Screen Clipping in the new Message window, see screenshot:
2. Then the screen has been toggled to the window you have activated just now, and then, you should drag the mouse to take a part of screenshot you need, see screenshot:
3. And the part of selected screenshot has been inserted into the message body at once as following screenshot shown:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.