How to save email message as Pdf file without header in Outlook?
Normally, you can save the email message as Pdf file with Print function in Outlook. With this feature, the message body as well as the header will be saved together. How could you save only the message body as Pdf file ignoring the header in Outlook?
The Kutools for Outlook’s Bulk Save feature can help you to save multiple emails as Pdf, Html, Excel or other files as you need.
|Kutools for Outlook : with more than 100 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as this:
1. Select the email message that you want to save as Pdf file without header.
2. Then click Kutools > Bulk Save, see screenshot:
3. In the Save messages as other files dialog box:
(1.) Click button beside the Select Save Path text box to select a folder to put the new converted file;
(2.) Then check PDF format in the left list box;
(3.) And then, in the Save Content section, only check Body checkbox.
4. Then click OK button, and the selected email message has been saved as PDF file without header as following screenshot shown:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.