How to save email message as Pdf file without header in Outlook?
Normally, you can save the email message as Pdf file with Print function in Outlook. With this feature, the message body as well as the header will be saved together. How could you save only the message body as Pdf file ignoring the header in Outlook?
The Kutools for Outlook’s Bulk Save feature can help you to save multiple emails as Pdf, Html, Excel or other files as you need.
|Kutools for Outlook : with more than 20 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as this:
1. Select the email message that you want to save as Pdf file without header.
2. Then click Kutools > Bulk Save, see screenshot:
3. In the Save messages as other files dialog box:
(1.) Click button beside the Select Save Path text box to select a folder to put the new converted file;
(2.) Then check PDF format in the left list box;
(3.) And then, in the Save Content section, only check Body checkbox.
4. Then click OK button, and the selected email message has been saved as PDF file without header as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.