How to stop email from showing as Draft mode in inbox in Outlook?
While using Outlook 2013 and 2016, you may notice that some emails in the Inbox folder are marked as Draft mode as below screenshot. How to make drafts only display in the Draft folder instead if showing in the Inbox? This article will help you to solve the problem.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as follows to stop email from showing as Draft mode in Outlook inbox.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left pane, go to the Replies and forwards section, check the Open replies and forwards in a new window box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
The draft mode emails will be moved to the Draft folder at once. And from now on, it won’t appear in Outlook inbox.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoI dont think thats a solutionI need the e-mails to be opened on a new window :/