How to change the font color while replying or forwarding the emails in Outlook?
In Outlook, the font color of body texts is the same whatever you are editing in a new message, replying message or forwarding message. But in some cases, you want to change the default font color while you are replying or forwarding the emails which are different from creating new message. Here in Outlook, you can change the default font color as you need while replying and forwarding emailing.
To change the default font color when reply or forward message, you can do as below:
1. Click File > Options.
2. Then in the Outlook Options dialog, click Mail from left pane, then click Stationary and Fonts button. See screenshot:
3. In the Signatures and Stationary dialog, click Font in the Replying or forwarding message section. Then in the Font dialog, under Font tab, select a font color you use in the drop-down list of Font color. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > OK > OK. Now when you are replying or forwarding a message, the default font color is different.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoThis process does not work in Outlook 2019. There is no color choice in the "replying or forwarding messages" font in outlook 2019. I am going nuts trying to change this because I want my reply text to be a bright, strong blue so it is easy to see the reply text.