How to assign a button to a specified macro in Outlook?
You may create macros in Outlook for achieving some operations for easing your work. Meanwhile, assigning buttons to corresponding macros can help you to run the code quickly and easily. This article will show you how to assign a button to a specified macro in outlook with details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows step by step to assign a button to a specified macro in Outlook.
1. After creating macro in Outlook please click the Customize Quick Access Toolbar button and select More Commands from the drop-down list. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, you need to:
5.1 Select Macros from the Choose commands from drop-down list;
5.2 Select the macro name you want to assign button in the commands box;
5.3 Click the Add button;
5.4 Keep selecting the macro name in the right Customize Quick Access Toolbar box, and then click the Modify button;
5.5 Select a modify button for the macro and then click the OK button;
5.6 Click the OK button to close the Outlook Options dialog box. See screenshot:
3. Then the button which represents a specified macro is showing on the Quick Access Toolbar. Click on the button, and the macro is running immediately. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.