How to enable or disable auto-complete list email address in Outlook?
In Outlook, while you are entering the first letter of the email address in To, CC or BCC lines in message window, the Auto-Complete List will list suggested email addresses automatically as below screenshot shown. But in some times, you do not want to display this Auto-Complete List, how can you deal with it?
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
If you just want to disable a certain email address from the Auto-Complete List, you only need to directly click the Close button right to the specified email address in the Auto-Complete List, then the specified email address is disabled from the Auto-Complete List.
If you want to permanently hide the Auto-Complete List, you can change an option in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options window, select Mail from left pane, and scroll down to the Send messages section, uncheck Use Auto-Complete List to suggest names when typing into the To, Cc, Bcc lines option.
3. Click OK. From now, the Auto-Complete will never shown until you check this option again.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.