How to enable or disable auto-complete list email address in Outlook?
In Outlook, while you are entering the first letter of the email address in To, CC or BCC lines in message window, the Auto-Complete List will list suggested email addresses automatically as below screenshot shown. But in some times, you do not want to display this Auto-Complete List, how can you deal with it?
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you just want to disable a certain email address from the Auto-Complete List, you only need to directly click the Close button right to the specified email address in the Auto-Complete List, then the specified email address is disabled from the Auto-Complete List.
If you want to permanently hide the Auto-Complete List, you can change an option in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options window, select Mail from left pane, and scroll down to the Send messages section, uncheck Use Auto-Complete List to suggest names when typing into the To, Cc, Bcc lines option.
3. Click OK. From now, the Auto-Complete will never shown until you check this option again.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.