How to enable or disable auto-complete list email address in Outlook?
In Outlook, while you are entering the first letter of the email address in To, CC or BCC lines in message window, the Auto-Complete List will list suggested email addresses automatically as below screenshot shown. But in some times, you do not want to display this Auto-Complete List, how can you deal with it?
If you just want to disable a certain email address from the Auto-Complete List, you only need to directly click the Close button right to the specified email address in the Auto-Complete List, then the specified email address is disabled from the Auto-Complete List.
If you want to permanently hide the Auto-Complete List, you can change an option in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options window, select Mail from left pane, and scroll down to the Send messages section, uncheck Use Auto-Complete List to suggest names when typing into the To, Cc, Bcc lines option.
3. Click OK. From now, the Auto-Complete will never shown until you check this option again.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.