How to print Outlook contacts as mailing labels?
If now you want to print the contacts in Outlook as mailing labels, how can you quickly handle it without editing one by one. Actually, you can use Word to finish this job.
1. Enable the Word program, and click Mailings > Start Mail Merge > Labels.
2. Then in the Label Options dialog, set the page format as you need.
3. Click OK. Under Mailing tab, click Select Recipients > Choose from Outlook Contacts (or Select from Outlook Contacts). See screenshot:
4. Then in the Select Contacts dialog, select the contact folder you use, click OK, then in the Mail Merge Recipients dialog, click OK.
5. Then click Mailings > Insert Merge Field, then insert First, Last, Company, and you can change the orders of these fields.
6. Then click Preview Results to view the labels, you can click to go to next or previous result.
7. Click Finish & Merge > Print Documents, in the Merge to Printer dialog, check All or other options as you need.
8. Click OK, in the Print dialog, specify the printing setting as you need. Click OK.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.