How to print Outlook contacts as mailing labels?
If now you want to print the contacts in Outlook as mailing labels, how can you quickly handle it without editing one by one. Actually, you can use Word to finish this job.
1. Enable the Word program, and click Mailings > Start Mail Merge > Labels.
2. Then in the Label Options dialog, set the page format as you need.
3. Click OK. Under Mailing tab, click Select Recipients > Choose from Outlook Contacts (or Select from Outlook Contacts). See screenshot:
4. Then in the Select Contacts dialog, select the contact folder you use, click OK, then in the Mail Merge Recipients dialog, click OK.
5. Then click Mailings > Insert Merge Field, then insert First, Last, Company, and you can change the orders of these fields.
6. Then click Preview Results to view the labels, you can click to go to next or previous result.
7. Click Finish & Merge > Print Documents, in the Merge to Printer dialog, check All or other options as you need.
8. Click OK, in the Print dialog, specify the printing setting as you need. Click OK.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.