How to print Outlook contacts as mailing labels?
If now you want to print the contacts in Outlook as mailing labels, how can you quickly handle it without editing one by one. Actually, you can use Word to finish this job.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Enable the Word program, and click Mailings > Start Mail Merge > Labels.
2. Then in the Label Options dialog, set the page format as you need.
3. Click OK. Under Mailing tab, click Select Recipients > Choose from Outlook Contacts (or Select from Outlook Contacts). See screenshot:
4. Then in the Select Contacts dialog, select the contact folder you use, click OK, then in the Mail Merge Recipients dialog, click OK.
5. Then click Mailings > Insert Merge Field, then insert First, Last, Company, and you can change the orders of these fields.
6. Then click Preview Results to view the labels, you can click to go to next or previous result.
7. Click Finish & Merge > Print Documents, in the Merge to Printer dialog, check All or other options as you need.
8. Click OK, in the Print dialog, specify the printing setting as you need. Click OK.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365