How to check spelling before sending emails in Outlook?
In some times, when composing an email in a hurry, you may make a wrong spelling in words and send it without spelling check in Outlook. If there is a method to check spelling before sending emails.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Here is an option can auto check spelling in words before sending messages.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog, click Mail from left pane, and go to the Compose messages section, check Always check spelling before sending checkbox.
3. Click OK. Now if there are some wrong spelling in your message, after clicking Send button, it will display a dialog to show you the wrong spelling, then you can ignore or change them.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.