How to export multiple contacts as Vcards in Outlook?
In Outlook, you can save the contact folder as csv or txt file, but how can you save or export multiple contacts as separate Vcard files at once? Here I introduce a method to quickly handle it.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
To export multiple contacts as Vcard，you can forward the contacts as business card first, and then save them in a folder.
1. Select the contacts you need, click Home > Forward Contact > As a Business Card.
2. In the popping Message window, right click at the contacts in Attached filed, choose Select All from context menu.
3. Then press Ctrl + C to copy them, and go to a folder you want to locate the contacts, press Ctrl + V to place them.
Note: if you are in Outlook 2007 or previous, you need to click Actions > Send Full Contact > In Internet Format (vCard).
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.