How to export multiple contacts as Vcards in Outlook?
In Outlook, you can save the contact folder as csv or txt file, but how can you save or export multiple contacts as separate Vcard files at once? Here I introduce a method to quickly handle it.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
To export multiple contacts as Vcard，you can forward the contacts as business card first, and then save them in a folder.
1. Select the contacts you need, click Home > Forward Contact > As a Business Card.
2. In the popping Message window, right click at the contacts in Attached filed, choose Select All from context menu.
3. Then press Ctrl + C to copy them, and go to a folder you want to locate the contacts, press Ctrl + V to place them.
Note: if you are in Outlook 2007 or previous, you need to click Actions > Send Full Contact > In Internet Format (vCard).
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoRecently I had used Softaken vCard to Outlook Exporter software and I was surprised by the result. With that application, I managed to export my vCard/VCF contacts list into Outlook in a few seconds. I would really recommend the software that is in need of cost-effective. ultra-fast and reliable vCard export.