How to view email header information in Outlook?
Have you ever tried to view email internet header information in Outlook? For example, to view the real address of sender, the language or other information. Here I tell you how to view the header information of on email in Outlook.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
In Outlook, you can view the header information in the Properties window.
1. Open the email you want to view its header information, and then click File > Info > Properties.
2. In the Properties window, go to Internet headers section, drag the scroll bar to view all headers.
Or you can click the arrow icon in Tab group under Message tab to quickly open the Properties dialog.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.