How to view email header information in Outlook?
Have you ever tried to view email internet header information in Outlook? For example, to view the real address of sender, the language or other information. Here I tell you how to view the header information of on email in Outlook.
In Outlook, you can view the header information in the Properties window.
1. Open the email you want to view its header information, and then click File > Info > Properties.
2. In the Properties window, go to Internet headers section, drag the scroll bar to view all headers.
Or you can click the arrow icon in Tab group under Message tab to quickly open the Properties dialog.
|Kutools for Outlook, includes 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365. |
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Select a message that you want to view the header information, then click Kutools Plus > Message Header Analyzer.
In the popping Message Header Analyzer dialog, change the tabs to view the header information you want.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.