How to attach an email as an attachment file in another email in Outlook?
If one email with important information you need to share with others, you can attach it as an attachment file for sending to the recipients. Actually, you can quickly achieve it with the build-in function in Outlook.
The Forward as Attachment feature of Outlook can help you quickly attach an email as attachment file in a new email. Please do as follows.
1. Select an email you will attach as file in a new email, then click Home > More > Forward as Attachment. See screenshot:
2. Then an email is created with the selected email attaching in the Attached field as below screenshot. Please change the email subject, select the recipients, compose the email body and then send it.
- How to convert or save email and attachments to a single PDF file in Outlook?
- How to save all attachments from multiple emails to folder in Outlook?
- How to keep attachments when replying in Outlook?
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.