How to attach an email as an attachment file in another email in Outlook?
If one email with important information you need to share with others, you can attach it as an attachment file for sending to the recipients. Actually, you can quickly achieve it with the build-in function in Outlook.
The Forward as Attachment feature of Outlook can help you quickly attach an email as attachment file in a new email. Please do as follows.
1. Select an email you will attach as file in a new email, then click Home > More > Forward as Attachment. See screenshot:
2. Then an email is created with the selected email attaching in the Attached field as below screenshot. Please change the email subject, select the recipients, compose the email body and then send it.
- How to convert or save email and attachments to a single PDF file in Outlook?
- How to save all attachments from multiple emails to folder in Outlook?
- How to keep attachments when replying in Outlook?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.