How to attach an email as an attachment file in another email in Outlook?
If one email with important information you need to share with others, you can attach it as an attachment file for sending to the recipients. Actually, you can quickly achieve it with the build-in function in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The Forward as Attachment feature of Outlook can help you quickly attach an email as attachment file in a new email. Please do as follows.
1. Select an email you will attach as file in a new email, then click Home > More > Forward as Attachment. See screenshot:
2. Then an email is created with the selected email attaching in the Attached field as below screenshot. Please change the email subject, select the recipients, compose the email body and then send it.
- How to convert or save email and attachments to a single PDF file in Outlook?
- How to save all attachments from multiple emails to folder in Outlook?
- How to keep attachments when replying in Outlook?
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365