How to change the default font color of inline comments in Outlook?
By default, the font color of inline comments is black in Outlook. If you want to change the default font color of inline comments, please do as below method shown.
This section is talking about changing the default font color of inline comments in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. In Outlook, click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left pane, and then click the Stationery and Fonts button in the Composing messages section.
3. In the Signatures and Stationery window, click the Font button in the Replying or forwarding messages section. See screenshot:
4. And then, in the Font dialog box, select a color from the Font color drop down list, and then click the OK button.
5. Then click the OK buttons when it returns to the Signature and Stationery window and the Outlook Options window.
Now, when you type the comment text into the message body, the font color of the inline comment is changed to your specified one.
Note: This method only works when replying or forwarding an opened email in Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.