How to change the default font color of inline comments in Outlook?
By default, the font color of inline comments is black in Outlook. If you want to change the default font color of inline comments, please do as below method shown.
This section is talking about changing the default font color of inline comments in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. In Outlook, click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left pane, and then click the Stationery and Fonts button in the Composing messages section.
3. In the Signatures and Stationery window, click the Font button in the Replying or forwarding messages section. See screenshot:
4. And then, in the Font dialog box, select a color from the Font color drop down list, and then click the OK button.
5. Then click the OK buttons when it returns to the Signature and Stationery window and the Outlook Options window.
Now, when you type the comment text into the message body, the font color of the inline comment is changed to your specified one.
Note: This method only works when replying or forwarding an opened email in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.