How to change the default font color of inline comments in Outlook?
By default, the font color of inline comments is black in Outlook. If you want to change the default font color of inline comments, please do as below method shown.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This section is talking about changing the default font color of inline comments in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. In Outlook, click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left pane, and then click the Stationery and Fonts button in the Composing messages section.
3. In the Signatures and Stationery window, click the Font button in the Replying or forwarding messages section. See screenshot:
4. And then, in the Font dialog box, select a color from the Font color drop down list, and then click the OK button.
5. Then click the OK buttons when it returns to the Signature and Stationery window and the Outlook Options window.
Now, when you type the comment text into the message body, the font color of the inline comment is changed to your specified one.
Note: This method only works when replying or forwarding an opened email in Outlook.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 days agoSame inquiry, if it is possible to only change the inline comments font color?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoUseless. This method changes also the text appearance of the e-mail answer, not only inline comments.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoWhen I try this, there is no option for color change at that location...
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoGood idea, but then it also changes the color of the main text in the message above. How can I just change the color of the text in the comments?