How to always bring reminders to front of applications in Outlook?
By default, Outlook’s reminders window opens up behind other opening windows. Therefore, you may miss some important reminders in Outlook during your busy time. To avoid missing reminders in Outlook, the best way is to always bring the reminders to front of all opening windows. The method in this article will help you to achieve it.
Please apply the following VBA code to always bring reminders to front of applications in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, double click the ThisOutlookSession in the left pane to open the code window. Then copy the below code into the window.
VBA code: Always bring reminders to fornt
Private Sub Application_Reminder(ByVal Item As Object) 'Updated by ExtendOffice 20180814 Dim xAppointment As AppointmentItem If Item.Class = olAppointment Then Set xAppointment = Item MsgBox xAppointment.Subject, 4096 + vbInformation + vbOKOnly, "Outlook reminders" End If End Sub
3. Press the Alt + Q keys to close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
From now on, when a reminder is started in Outlook, an Outlook reminders dialog box will display in front of the current used window. You can click the OK button to shift to Outlook reminders window immediately. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.