How to leave OUTLOOK.EXE always running in background when exit Outlook?
Normally, when clicking the Close button in Outlook window, Outlook will be closed directly. But sometimes you just want to minimize or hide the Outlook window with message receiving as usual. How can you do to leave Outlook always running in background when exit? Methods in this article can help you.
Please do as follows to hide Outlook application in the status bar when minimized.
1. Please go to the Notification Area of your computer, find the Outlook icon and right click it, then enable the Hide When Minimized function as below screenshot shown.
Then you can see Outlook only display in the system tray as below screenshot shown.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.