How to start Outlook minimized or minimized to tray?
This article will show you how to start Outlook in a minimized state, or start Outlook minimized to tray in details.
Please do as follows to start Outlook minimized or minimized to tray.
1. Quit your Outlook, find the Outlook icon in desktop, right click it, and then select Create shortcut from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. Then another Outlook icon is created on your desktop, right click it and select Properties.
3. In the Outlook Properties dialog box, select Minimized from the Run drop-down list under Shortcut tab, click the Apply button and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
From now on, when launching Outlook by using this new created shortcut, it will be in a minimized state.
Note: To minimize outlook to system tray, please go to the Notification Area of your computer, find the Outlook icon and right click it, then enable the Hide When Minimized function as below screenshot shown.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.