How to show the search result in new tab from Outlook?
When searching items in Outlook, the main Outlook window is taken up by the search results. If you need to leave these search results open and continue deal with other work in Calendar or Contacts folder, you can open a new tab to doing a search and keeping the main window. How could you solve this job in Outlook?
You can apply the Advanced Find feature to get the search results in another new window, please do as this:
1. Click in the search box to activate the Search ribbon, and then click Search Tools > Advanced Find from the Search tab, see screenshot:
2. Then, in the displayed Advanced Find dialog box, type the criteria that you want to search, and then click Find Now button, and all filtered out items will be listed in this dialog box.
You can also open a new Outlook window, and then do a search in this new tab, please do as this:
1. Select a folder in your Outlook, and then right-click, choose Open in new Window option from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. And then, a new Outlook window is opened, now, you can search in this new window as you need.
To show the search results in a new tab, you can also launch a new Outlook window by using a simple shortcut.
Please press Shift key and meanwhile left click the Outlook icon at the taskbar, and a new Outlook window opens at once. You can use the instant search in each window as you need.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.