How to always display upcoming appointments in Outlook?
In Outlook, there may be dozens of appointments in your calendar, but do you know how to display the upcoming appointments in Mail section?
In the Mail view, right click at the calendar icon on the Navigation Pane, select Dock the peek from the context menu.
Then the upcoming appointments will be displayed on the right side in the Mail view.
Also, you can display the upcoming appointments on the To-Do Bar.
Click View > To-Do Bar > Calendar.
Then the upcoming appointments will be displayed in the Mail view, too.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.