How to change the font color of incoming messages based on sender or subject in Outlook?
In your Outlook, sometimes, you may need to change the font size or color of your incoming emails which coming from some specific persons or the subject contains certain text to make these messages outstanding. In this article, I will talk about how to auto change the font size or color for these specific incoming emails.
Normally, you can apply the Conditional Formatting feature to finish your task, please do as this:
1. Click View > View Settings, see screenshot:
2. In the Advanced View Settings dialog box, click Conditional Formatting button, see screenshot:
3. Then, in the popped out Conditional Formatting dialog box, click Add button, and then enter a name for this new rule into the Name text box, see screenshot:
4. And then, click Font button in this Conditional Formatting dialog to go to the Font dialog box. In the Font dialog, please specify the font, font style, font size and color as you need, see screenshot:
5. After setting the font, please click OK button to return to the Conditional Formatting dialog box. Now, you should click Condition button.
6. And then, a Filter dialog box is popped out, under the Messages tab, type the email address that you want to change the font size or color of the incoming emails from into the From field, see screenshot:
7. At last, click OK > OK > OK to close the dialogs, from now on, when the emails coming from the specific sender you set, the font size or color of the emails will be changed as following screenshot shown:
Note: To change the font size or color for some specific emails which contain certain text in subject, you just need to select the subject field only from the In drop down list, and then enter the certain text into the Search for the word(s) drop down, see screenshot:
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365