How to prevent reply all/reply/forwarding for email recipients in Outlook?
When you send a message in generally, the receivers can reply or forwarding your sending email. But in sometimes, you may want to prevent the Reply All, Reply or Forwarding function to be used for email recipients. Here I introduce the method on dealing with this job.
To handle this job, you may need to display the Developer tab firstly, then do as these steps:
1. Click New Message to enable the Message window.
2. Then click Developer > Design a Form.
3. In Design Form dialog, select Message from the list, then click Open.
4. In the popping window, click Actions tab, the double click one utility you want to disable to go to the From Acton Properties dialog, uncheck Enable checkbox.
5. Click OK. If you want to disable reply or forwarding at the same time, repeat above step to disable them one by one.
6. Then click Publish > Publish Form As.
7. Then give the form a name and display name.
8. Click Publish. Then close the windows by clicking Close > No.
Now when you want to send email without Reply All/Reply/Forwarding utility, you just need to do as these:
1. Enable an account you use, click Developer > Choose Form.
2. In the Choose Form dialog, select Personal Forms Library from Look In section, then choose the form you created in above steps.
3. Click Open, a message box pops out, then edit the message and send. The message cannot be replied all or replied or forwarded by recipients.
If the recipient apply the action you disable, a dialog will pop out to remind.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 28 days ago我按照步骤新建了Form，但是发送邮件的时候没有Choose from这个选项是为什么呢？
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoThis doesn't appear to work for me in our Office 365 environment. Followed the instructions, have a custom form saved in my personal library, but it didn't work, my recipients still see the reply all button.