How to redirect emails in their original states in Outlook?
For example, you received an email from A that should be sent to B. Now you need to forward this email to B in its original states. Do you know how to achieve it? In fact, Outlook offers an option to help you redirect emails in their original states, making them appear as if they were received directly from the original sender. Please do as follows to get it done.
To forward an email in its original state in Outlook, you can apply the Resend This Message feature to get it done. This feature helps to create a message with the same sender, recipient list, subject, and body to send this message again.
1. Double click to open an email you want to forward in its original state.
2. In the opening Message window and under the Message tab, click Actions > Resend This Message.
3. Then a Microsoft Outlook dialog box pops up to remind you that you don’t seem to be the original sender of this message, click Yes to continue.
4. Then it creates a message with the same sender, recipient list, subject, and body as the received email. Please change the recipient to the correct person and then click the Send button to resend this email.
You can create a rule to automatically redirect emails in their original states in Outlook.
1. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts.
2. In the opening Rules and Alerts window, click the New Rule button.
3. In the first Rules Wizard, select Apply rule on messages I receive in the Start from a blank rule section, and then click the Next button.
4. In the second Rules Wizard, specify a condition for the rule.
In this case, I need to redirect all emails from a specified person, so I check the from people or public group box in Step 1, specify the email address in Step 2, and then click Next.
5. In the third Rules Wizard, you need to:
6. In the fourth Rules Wizard, click the Next button directly without checking any exceptions.
7. In the last Rules Wizard, give the rule a name and click the Finish button.
8. When it returns to the Rules and Alerts window, click the OK button to save the rule.
From now on, when an email is received that meets the criteria of the rule, it will be automatically redirected to the specified person.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.