How to insert check box list in Word?
Sometimes you may need to insert check box list into document. But do you know how to insert check box list in Word? This tutorial will show you tricky way to insert check box list in Word document.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click Bullets button in Paragraph group, and click Define New Bullet;
Step 2: click Symbol button under Bullet character;
Besides, you can enter the Symbol dialog by clicking Insert tab > Symbol from the Symbol group. Then select More Symbols… from the list box. See screenshot:
Step 3: choose Wingdings2 from Font, choose the check box symbol and click OK.
Step 4: click Bullets button in Paragraph group again, and choose check box symbol in the Bullets Library. Press Enter key after inserting text and check box symbol will be inserted automatically.
Or click Symbol button in Symbol group again to choose the check box symbol.
With Kutools for Word, you can easily insert check box list to document.
1. Before inserting, you need to select the content which you want to insert check box.
2. And then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Check Box > Check Box List.
3. After clicking Check Box List, you can see the result as shown in the below screenshots:
For more detailed information about Check Box List, please visit here.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...