How to save all images in a Word document?
If there are lots of pictures in your Word document, now, you want to save all these images into a folder at once. How could you save all the images without save them one by one in a Word file?
The Save As feature can help you to save all images into a folder as once, please do as this:
1. Open the document that you want to save all images, and then click File > Save As, in the Save As dialog box, choose a folder to save this file, and then select Web Page (*.htm;*.html) option from the Save as type drop down list, see screenshot:
2. Then click Save button, and then go to the folder you specified to save the new file, you would see a .htm file and the folder with the file name are created. See screenshot:
3. Open the folder and you will see all images are listed there, see screenshot:
Here is another method for saving all pictures in a Word document, please do with the following steps:
1. Right-click the Word file that you want to save all images, and then choose Rename option, see screenshot:
2. Then, you should change the file extension from docx to zip, see screenshot:
3. Then press Enter key, and a warning message is popped out, please click Yes button, see screenshot:
4. Then, right-click the zip file, and choose Extract to the file name. Now, open the folder you have extracted and go to Word > Media, all images in the file have been extracted at once in the Media folder, see screenshot:
If you have Kutools for Word, with its Export Picture/Table to Images feature, you can quickly export and save all images from a Word document.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Word, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools Plus > Export / Import > Export Picture/Table to Images, see screenshot:
2. In the Export Picture/Table to Images dialog box, please do the following operations, see screenshot:
- Select Pictures option from the Type drop down list;
- Choose image format you want to export from the Export format drop down list;
- And then, click button to select a folder for saving the images.
3. And then click Export button, all images within this document have been exported and saved into the specific folder immediately, you can go to the folder to check the result.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...