How to insert ActiveX control check box in Word?
ActiveX control check box is a kind of interactive component in Word. It can be designed and scripted. How could you insert activex control check box in Word? please visit following tricky ways.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click Developer tab in the Ribbon, click Legacy Tools in Controls group;
Step 2: click Check box icon under ActiveX Controls group and ActiveX control check box will be inserted into document.
TIPS: if you can’t find the Developer tab, visit here to get some help.
Users can use Kutools insert ActiveX control check box in Word.
1. Please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Check Box > Check Box (AvtiveX Control). See screenshot:
2. After clicking Check Box, you will see the ActiveX control check box is inserted.
Note: Before clicking Check Box, you should put the cursor to the place where you want to insert the ActiveX control check box. The Check Box utility of Kutools for Word provides you with the inserting of just an ActiveX control check box per time. So, you need to repeat the above operations until all the text boxes are inserted.
For more detailed information about Check Box of Kutools for Word, please visit here.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...