Excel CUBESETCOUNT Function
The CUBESETCOUNT function returns the number of items in a set.
- set (required): A text string of an Excel expression that evaluates to a set as defined by the CUBESET function. Alternatively, set can be the CUBESET function, or a reference to a cell that contains the CUBESET function.
The CUBESETCOUNT function returns an integer.
- The #GETTING_DATA… message is displayed while the data is being retrieved.
I have a table here named “sales2021” which includes the information of sales and rating of different products of 2 categories across the year 2021. I’ve already used the CUBESET function in a report table to get the total sales of certain products/months for specific months/products. To use the CUBESETCOUNT function to get the number of items in the sets in cells G12 and L5 where contain the CUBESET function, please copy or enter the formulas below in cells J14 and J15 respectively, and press Enter to get the results:
√ Note: Instead of the cell reference, you can copy the CUBESET function as the set argument:
Excel CUBESET Function
The CUBESET function defines a calculated set of members or tuples by sending a set expression to the cube on the server. The function can extract all unique values from a set expression, and it offers options for sorting.
Excel CUBEVALUE Function
The CUBEVALUE function returns an aggregated value from a cube filtered by multiple member_expression arguments.
Excel CUBEMEMBER Function
The CUBEMEMBER function retrieves a member or tuple from a cube if it exists. Otherwise, a #N/A error value will be returned.
Excel CUBEKPIMEMBER Function
The CUBEKPIMEMBER function returns the key performance indicator (KPI) property and displays the KPI name in the cell.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Would you like to complete your daily work quickly and perfectly? Kutools for Excel brings
powerful advanced features (Combine workbooks, sum by color, split cell contents, convert date, and so on...) and save
time for you.
- Designed for
work scenarios, helps you solve
- Reduce thousands of keyboard and mouse clicks every day, relieve your tired eyes and hands.
- Become an Excel expert in 3 minutes. No longer need to remember any painful formulas and VBA codes.
-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. Free upgrade and support for 2 years.
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by
when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Firefox, And New Internet Explorer.