Excel SUMXMY2 function
The SUMXMY2 function returns the sum of squares of the differences of corresponding values in two given arrays.
- Array_x (required): The first array or range of values used in the calculation;
- Array_y (required): The second array or range of values used in the calculation.
1.Either of the following elements can be used in the supplied arguments:
-- Names, arrays or references that contain numbers.
2. If there are text, logical values or empty cells in the supplied array, they will be ignored;
3. Zero values will be included in the calculation；
4. The array_x and array_y must contain exactly the same number of values, otherwise, the #N/A! error value will be returned;
5. The equation of the SUMXMY2 function is as follows:
It returns a numeric value.
As shown in the screenshot below, to get the sum of squares of the differences between array1 and array2, you can easily apply the SUMXMY2 function to achieve.
1. Select a blank cell, copy or enter the formula below and press the Enter key to get the result.
1. The above result can be broken down as:
2. You can directly use the cell values in the formula as follows.
Excel SUMX2MY2 function
The SUMX2MY2 function returns the sum of the difference of squares of corresponding values in two given arrays.
Excel SUMX2PY2 function
The SUMX2PY2 function returns the sum of squares of corresponding values in two given arrays.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by 50% when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
Please leave your comments in English