What's Microsoft Outlook?
As a single application or a component of Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Outlook is a powerful email client to manage our personal information, including emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, etc. It’s the most popular desktop program to access Microsoft Exchange server email and Microsoft SharePoint platform. Microsoft Outlook provides an easier and faster solution to communicate via emails, group scheduling capabilities, etc.
Microsoft Outlook can do more than we can list:
- Receive, send, and store emails via multiple email accounts.
- Communicate with other email users with sending emails, replying / forwarding emails.
- Achieve emails automatically on schedule or manually as you need.
- Configure and receive RSS feeds.
- Group, sort, filter, or highlight emails by one or multiple criteria easily.
- Make schedules with calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
- Track events or important dates with sound alerts or alarms.
- Share folders, says calendars with other Outlook users, and keep synchronizing.
- Make your to-do list easily, and assign or receive task assignments.
- Create contacts or contact groups, and send emails from a certain contact or contact group directly.
- Microsoft Outlook can also be integrated with mobile phones or tablets.
- More …
FYI, here Microsoft Outlook means Outlook for Windows. You can click to get more information about Microsoft Outlook on Office.com.
- Purchase Outlook: https://products.office.com/en-us/compare-all-microsoft-office-products?&activetab=tab:primaryr
- Free try Outlook: https://products.office.com/en-us/try
Microsoft Outlook for iOS and Android: It's an mobile personal information manager working on mobile devices, including Android and iOS devices. Similar as Outlook for Windows, Outlook Mobile also connect and organized all in one app, including Mail, Calendar, Files, People, and more, and help you schedule your work and life by integrated calendar, people connections, and more. It pays attention to your data security , and safeguard your information without compromising productivity. Read more about Outlook Mobile on Office.com.
Download Outlook Mobile:
- For iOS: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=733936
- For Android: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=733934
Outlook for Mac
Comparing to Microsoft Outlook designed for Windows OS by default, the Outlook for Mac is a special version of Microsoft Office for Mac OS. Read more about Outlook for Mac on Office.com.
Outlook on the Web
The Outlook on the web is previously called Exchange Web Connect, or Outlook Web Access (OWA), which is a business webmail service, different from Outlook.com which is a public webmail service.
The Outlook on the Web is also a personal information manager, including email, calendar, contact, and task. Read more about Outlook on the Web on Office.com.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.