Quickly add multiple recipients or senders from emails to contact group in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, you can quickly add a recipient address into the contact. But how can you quickly add multiple recipients or senders from the emails to a contact group in Outlook. There isn’t such function for you in Outlook. But a handy tool-Kutools for Outlook, with its Add to Group utility, you can quickly add multiple recipients’ or senders’ email addresses to a specific contact group.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the mail list, please select the emails that you want to add the recipients or senders to a contact group, and click Kutools Plus > Add to Group, see screenshot:
2. In the Add Recipients and Senders to Contact Groups dialog box, do the following operations:
(1.) In the People list box, all the recipients and senders are checked by default. Please click the Scope drop-down list and choose the command from the context menu. You can check all senders, all recipients or all addresses as you need;
(2.) In the Contact Groups list box, please check the contact group that you want to add these email addresses into.
Note: You can create a new contact group with the New contact group button as above screenshot shown.
3. And then click OK button, all checked email addresses have been added to the specific contact group, then you can go to the contact group to check the result. See screenshot:
Note: If there are duplicate email addresses in the same contact group, it will only keep one.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.