Where can I find the feature "Signature to Contact"❓
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 15 days agoYou can update it to 13.0 then you can find it in the massage window, under Kutools tab.
Let’s say you received an email with signature in Outlook. Normally you can add this sender to contact with right clicking the sender name and selecting Add to Outlook Contacts from the context menu. It seems impossible to extract contact information from the signature excepting manually typing or copying. But, Kutools for Outlook’s Signature to Contact feature can help you convert the sender’s signature to a contact quickly.
For converting a sender’s signature to a contact in Outlook, please apply the Signature to Contact feature as follows:
1. Double click to open the email whose signature you will convert to a contact.
2. In the opening Message window, please select the signature in the message body, and click Kutools > Signature to Contact. See screenshot:
3. Now the Create New Contact dialog box comes out. You can see the signature information is extracted and added to corresponding fields, please click the OK button to save it. See screenshot:
Note: If the signature information is not extracted or added into proper field, please click the drop-down arrow in the field, and specify the proper signature information from the drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Now a new contact is creating with signature information as following screenshot shown. Please edit it as you need, and click Contact > Save & Close to save and close the contact.
So far, a contact has been created and saved based on the sender’s signature of selected email already.