Easily convert signatures to contacts in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Let’s say you received an email with signature in Outlook. Normally you can add this sender to contact with right clicking the sender name and selecting Add to Outlook Contacts from the context menu. It seems impossible to extract contact information from the signature excepting manually typing or copying. But, Kutools for Outlook’s Signature to Contact feature can help you convert the sender’s signature to a contact quickly.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For converting a sender’s signature to a contact in Outlook, please apply the Signature to Contact feature as follows:
1. Double click to open the email whose signature you will convert to a contact.
2. In the opening Message window, please select the signature in the message body, and click Kutools > Signature to Contact. See screenshot:
3. Now the Create New Contact dialog box comes out. You can see the signature information is extracted and added to corresponding fields, please click the OK button to save it. See screenshot:
Note: If the signature information is not extracted or added into proper field, please click the drop-down arrow in the field, and specify the proper signature information from the drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Now a new contact is creating with signature information as following screenshot shown. Please edit it as you need, and click Contact > Save & Close to save and close the contact.
So far, a contact has been created and saved based on the sender’s signature of selected email already.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.