Quickly delete all emails from a sender at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Your Outlook folders will be cluttered if they keep receiving emails but you don’t regularly delete emails that you needn’t require any more from the folder. Do you want to purge your Outlook receive folders with an efficient way? With Kutools for Outlook’s Delete by Sender utility, you can easily delete even thousands of emails from a specific sender at once in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Kutools for Outlook’s Delete by Sender utility can help you quickly delete all emails from a specific sender at once. You can do it by follows.
Step 1. Select the email that you want to delete all emails from this specific sender.
Step 2. Then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Relative Current > By Sender. See screenshot:
Step 3. In the By Sender dialog box, you need to:
Directly delete all emails from a sender at once
1. Please click the All button in the left pane under Filter Conditions. Then you can see all emails from the email sender you specified in Step 1 are listed in the dialog box.
2. Now please click Delete button to start deleting emails. See screenshot:
Delete all emails from a sender at once in a certain date range
1. In the By Sender dialog box, select the Date Range box in the left bar under Filter Conditions. See screenshot:
2. To select the date range, please click button in the Start: field, and then select the certain start date from the perpetual calendar. You can specify an end date with the same way. See screenshot:
3. After finish selecting the date range, you can see all emails from the sender in the date range are listed in the dialog box, please click Delete button to delete all the selected emails.
Step 4. Now, wait until a dialog box popping up to show you how many emails have been deleted. And then click OK button. See screenshot:
Then the By Sender dialog box will be closed automatically after clicking OK button.
1. By default, the listed mails are all selected, you can click the Inverse button to unselect them. Or click Check All button to select them all at once again.
2. You can also manually select the emails by checking the boxes in the dialog box.
3. This tool is only applied to the current selected folder, excluding its subfolders.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!