Easily print contacts with notes, or contact group on one page in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In general, when printing a contact group in Outlook, the contact group name has always been separated from members and printed out on another page, wasting paper! On the other hand, could you quickly print only contact note in Outlook? Here, I will introduce the Advanced Print feature of Kutools for Outlook to solve these problems easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
With the Advanced Print feature of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily print a contact group on one page in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Open the contact folder containing the specified contact group you will print, and then click to select the contact group. And click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
2. In the Advanced Print dialog box, please click the Print button. See screenshot below:
3. In the Print dialog box, please specify a printer in the Select Printer section, and then click the Print button to start printing. See screenshot:
So far, the selected contact group has been printed out with its name and members on one page.
The Advanced Print feature also supports to print a contact with/without its note, or print a contact’s note only in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Open the contact folder containing the specified contact you will print, and then select the contact. And click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
2. In the Advanced Print dialog box, please check options as you need in the Print Content section, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
Note: Specify the printing content in the Print Content section:
- Print the contact and its note: check the Item header option and the Item body option;
- Print the contact only: check the Item header option only;
- Print the contact note only: only check the Item body option.
3. In the Print dialog box, please specify a printer in the Select Printer section, and click the Print button. See screenshot below:
And now the specified content of selected contact has been printed out.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.