Quickly print email without header or including bcc field in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally, when we print an email message, the headers will be printed as well as the message body. How could we only print the email body when printing the message in Outlook? Kutools for Outlook has been enhanced with a powerful Advanced Print for you to quickly print the email message without it’s header. You can also configure whether to print the bcc fields or shrink the message body to fit on one page or not easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To exclude the headers when printing the message, please do as follows:
1. Select the message that you want to print, and click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print, see screenshot:
2. In the Advanced Print dialog box, uncheck the Item header and only check the Item body, see screenshot:
3. Then click Print button to go to the Print dialog, specify the printer and then click the Print button to start to print the email, see screenshot:
4. And the printed email is not including the header information as you need.
Sometimes, you may want to print the sending email with the Bcc filed, with the Advanced Print feature of Kutools for Outlook, this task will be finished quickly and easily.
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Select the email message which you want to print with the Bcc filed, and click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print to go the Advanced Print dialog box.
2. In the Advanced Print dialog, please mark all of the Item header, Include Bcc and Item body option as checked, and you can go to the Print Preview window by clicking Preview button, see screenshot:
3. And then click the Print button to print the email, and the Bcc filed will be printed with the message.
If you don’t want to waste the paper in printing emails, you may need to shrink the message to fit on one page. This powerful Advanced Print utility also can help you to achieve this work.
1. Select the message that you want to shrink to print, and go to the Advanced Print dialog box by clicking Kutools Plus > Advanced Print.
2. In the Advanced Print dialog box, check the options which you need under the Print Content box, and then click Preview button to go to the Print Preview window, and choose Shrink To Fit item from the drop down list, see screenshot:
3. And the message body will be shrank to fit the pages, then click Print button to print it.
In the Print Preview window, you can also set other operations as you need, such as specifying the page orientation, adding the page number and current date as the header and footer, and so on…
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.