Print a selection or part of an email or message only in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Generally, it will print all contents of the massage with clicking File > Print in Outlook. But it will waste the printing paper and time to print some long inessential parts in the email. In this case, the Kutools for Outlook – a handy tool, with its Print Selection utility can help you to print the selection of the email only easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the email whose selection you want to print.
2. In the Message window, please select a part of the email content you want to print only, and click Kutools > Print Selection. See screenshot:
3. In the Advanced Print dialog, you can specify printing content in the Print Content section, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
Tip: you can also click Preview to preview the paper layout, specify the page setting and other settings as you need, and finally click Print button. See screenshot:
5. In the opening Print dialog, please select a printer in the Select Printer section, and click the Print button.
1. This function does not support to print multiple selections of an email at one time.
2. This function also supports to print selection in message preview pane.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.