Kutools for Outlook
Quickly remove / exclude myself from reply all in Outlook
In Outlook, when you click Reply All to reply the message to all the recipients, it will send the email to all the people and it may be included the e-mail addresses of yourself. How can you just want to reply the message to all recipients except the email addresses of yourself? Kutools for Outlook’s My Names utility which can quickly remove the accounts of yourself from the To, Cc and Bcc text boxes.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To remove or exclude the accounts of yourself in the Outlook from the reply all, please do as follows:
1. After clicking the Reply All feature, in the popped out Message window, click Kutools > My Names, see screenshot:
2. And the email addresses which have been added into the Account Settings will be removed from the To, Cc, and Bcc immediately when you clicking the My Names feature. (The email addresses which have been marked with red box have been added into the Account Settings in my Outlook.) See screenshots:
Tips: This utility also can be used to remove yourself when composing new email.
To remove the accounts of yourself from meeting invitation, do as follow:
After adding person into to the meeting invitation in Calendar view, click Kutools > Ny Name. See screenshot:
Then the accounts of yourself have been removed from the meeting invitation, and then you can send this invitation.
My names are the specified email account addresses you have added in your Outlook. You can view them by File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings, and then enable the Email tab in the popping out Account Settings dialog. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.